About Me

Hello, my name is Frederick Patterson Jr. I am a physical education major, this is now my junior year here at South Alabama. I have a associate degree from Bishop State Community College in Computer Information Systems. I'm a full-time employee at Wal-mart off of the beltline better known as the ghetto wal-mart. I have a desire of sports and helping kids accomplish their goals. As a result of playing sports I have learned how to become a team leader and team player.

I Love Google!!

When I was introduce to Google by Dr. Strange again during this 09 fall semester I was expecting just a simple Google search, but it does much more. However, I was blown away by all the things you can do with Google docs in our email he introduced our class to. My first thought hoping that I don't have to spend any extra money for this class and we he that all these capabilities that we used from Google was free made my day. Google docs is a good tech learning tool for students, because some kids are not fortunate to be able to have Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint(really expensive). Google docs enables you to do slide shows, type papers, and surveys all for free and this can save a lot of kids from not doing their work, because of not being able to afford it. By me being a PE teacher I probably will not get a chance to show my technical knowledge of Google to my students.