About Me

Hello, my name is Frederick Patterson Jr. I am a physical education major, this is now my junior year here at South Alabama. I have a associate degree from Bishop State Community College in Computer Information Systems. I'm a full-time employee at Wal-mart off of the beltline better known as the ghetto wal-mart. I have a desire of sports and helping kids accomplish their goals. As a result of playing sports I have learned how to become a team leader and team player.

Technology Literate is Needed

When I was in grade school many different teaching tools wasn't use that much from teachers, pretty much all we had was a library with books not no big variety of cites from the internet. So, teachers were not required to know so much about computers and other new technical teaching techniques used in the school system now. Now as kids are growing up they are introduced at different things at a younger age and we have to be able to answer their questions, because gaining technology sense is the key to being successful in this world today.