About Me

Hello, my name is Frederick Patterson Jr. I am a physical education major, this is now my junior year here at South Alabama. I have a associate degree from Bishop State Community College in Computer Information Systems. I'm a full-time employee at Wal-mart off of the beltline better known as the ghetto wal-mart. I have a desire of sports and helping kids accomplish their goals. As a result of playing sports I have learned how to become a team leader and team player.

Unhealthy Students Guidelines

My future is to become a physical education teacher do to my love of sports. I also want to become a physical education teacher because I love children. As a coach or PE teacher I want my students to be healthy. In order to teach students ,I believe in the physical dimensions because they were extremely helpful to me as a athlete in school. However, social and emotional support can affect health nearly as much as exercise and nutrition as well. These six dimensions of wellness can help them gradually become more healthy. I can use the physical, social, intellectual, emotional, environmental, and spiritual dimension to educate students for these healthy guidelines. By following these healthy guidelines can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases along with diabetes. Obesity is also a big factor in today school systems. The svhool systme can benefit from these six dimensions also.