About Me

Hello, my name is Frederick Patterson Jr. I am a physical education major, this is now my junior year here at South Alabama. I have a associate degree from Bishop State Community College in Computer Information Systems. I'm a full-time employee at Wal-mart off of the beltline better known as the ghetto wal-mart. I have a desire of sports and helping kids accomplish their goals. As a result of playing sports I have learned how to become a team leader and team player.

Good Listener = Good Teacher

A bad teacher in my opinion is someone who thinks they know it all and have too much knowledge. A good teacher accepts when their wrong, who can take criticism very well and that equals being a very good listener. Dr. Strange has taught us in EDM 310 Micro-computing that it's nothing wrong with making mistakes, he teaches us to research information and become listeners. There is always going be extra room in your brain for more knowledge. While technology is upgrading everyday by the minute the information is available for teachers to become even better teachers.