About Me

Hello, my name is Frederick Patterson Jr. I am a physical education major, this is now my junior year here at South Alabama. I have a associate degree from Bishop State Community College in Computer Information Systems. I'm a full-time employee at Wal-mart off of the beltline better known as the ghetto wal-mart. I have a desire of sports and helping kids accomplish their goals. As a result of playing sports I have learned how to become a team leader and team player.

My Teaching Philosophy

Every student of any race,disability, or differential have the right to learn. Student should be taught with desire and motivation of success to obtain the positive goal that they each desire. Teaching should not be for the check, but from heart to help steer on of God's children in a positive direction. Teaching requires plenty of patience, because every person learns different, it's not something that you role out the bed to do. Being a good role model for kids is a good example, because some kids are less fortunate than others to have someone in their life who actually care of what decisions they make to effect them.